Thursday, November 16, 2017

TRIVE

Further to the Announcement, the Board of Directors (“Board”) of Trive would like to inform that the reason for termination of contract was due to Tulangis had requested Trive to temporarily stop the work since April 2016 with no specific date for resuming work and without any reason thereof. Hence, Trive decided to terminate the contract with Tulangis to best deploying the Company’s resources.

VVVVVVVVVVVVV









Uncle_Lim still got people in this pump dump counter. Lol see the chart history la already know. Every 2-3 months same script. Fake contract, goreng, then
 dump. Only stupid trader didn’t learned from this.

Mosiong Wong When market trading time..I cant concentrate at my work at all..its like cancer..I need to stop trading like this..it going to cost my whole future



Mosiong Wong My paper lost is 14k

chinvest17 My paper loss is 11k.


Andy Lim 还太阳能。。。乱乱来的,股票价值插水了。。。0.15买的,真的扑街了

Andy Lim 惨了,陷阱来的。。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment