Tuesday, February 7, 2012

尿疗 (6)

Mr. B. Georgia
I am a PWA (person with AIDS). I have been doing Urine Therapy for three months. My fatigue and dizziness dissipated within the first month. I experienced intense eye itchiness. A few drops of fresh urine stopped it immediately. If I forget to take the urine one day, the next day I will pay for it with fatigue. Also my lymph gland swelling is reduced by 50%.

Mrs. B. Florida
I had been suffering from migraine headaches for 35 years. In addition, rheumatoid arthritis had plagued me for the last 15 years. The pain and swelling in the joints of my hands was unbelievable. I could not leave the house without painkillers. For four months, half of my foot was covered with a fungus. I tried many different treatments. Unfortunately, it only got worse. At 198 pounds, I was overweight aswell. Needless to say, I was not the picture of health. Then a friend told me about Urine Therapy. I soaked my feet in urine, and within a week, the fungus cleared up. Then I started drinking my own urine. The result was just incredible. Four and a half months later, my weight was down to 130 pounds. I have lost 68 pounds! My arthritis is gone, and my headaches are gone. I feel like I am 20 years old again. Thank you for telling me about Urine Therapy.

Mr. T. California
Seven years ago, I was diagnosed with a lymphatic disorder. The doctors first thought it was Hodgkin’s disease. During a vacation in Brazil I contracted some parasites. One was Shigella and the other was Giardia. I was treated with penicillin and many other antibiotics. But I still lost weight and the diarrhoea was persistent. Then the new testing for AIDS came out, and I tested positive. I had constant problems with thrush. I also suffered from Kaposi’s sarcoma intermittently over portions of my body. My energy level was very low.

To make long story short, I started Urine Therapy. The first treatment with urine was on my skin. The second day I noticed that the KS lesions were starting to fade. Then I stared to drink my own urine. I took about one ounce a day in the beginning.

My thrush went away. Every time when I apply urine to any aberration or sore on my skin, it all but disappears. The KS leision I was talking about is not even one-fourth the original size. Also, my energy level is much higher. I had colitis. I no longer have an inflamed colon. I am steady as a clock and do not suffer anymore from chronic diarrhea. So evidently this is working for me.

Mr. S. New York
One and one-half months ago I was diagnosed with gonorrhea, anal sores and herpes. I took medication and the condition improved but two weeks later the herpes came back even worse. So I started UrineTherapy. Within two or three days, everything cleared up totally. What was even more amazing to me is the parasite problem I suffered for quite some tome got resolved inadvertently with Urine Therapy, while treating my herpes.

Dr. G.K. Thakkar Bombay
The last 40 years I have suffered from eczema, and the last 20 years from amoeobic dysentery. I got rid of both diseases by this wonderful remedy, Urine Therapy. You will be further surprised to know that there were some side effects too; but not of the usual nature, which you suffer in allopathic treatments. I also suffered from falling hair and dandruff. I always used to have cracks in my feet and even on my lips during all the seasons. Once every few months I also suffered form stomatitis. I got rid of all the above complaints and ailments unknowingly, as side effects of this therapy.

My wife was a regular patient for more than 20 years and was suffering from numerous disease like ear trouble, vertigo, constipation, pain in the joints and many more. She tried the best available treatments in allopathy, homeopathy and ayurvedic medicine but without any results. At last she tried UrineTherapy and got rid of all her ailments miraculously.

And if this is not enough, my younger son, 17 years old, suffered from hematuria (blood in the urine) for more than a year. The doctors thought that something was seriously wrong with his kidneys and recommended an intravenous polygraph. I persuaded my son to start drinking his urine for 30 days and then to take another urine test. After that period of time, the report of the urine test came back absolutely normal!

Mr. M. Florida
If it is of interest to you for any research purposes, I nearly died from the reactions of several strong antibiotics administered over several months of lung infections. I have been hospitalized three times in the past year for the resulting gastro-intestinal problems created by the medication.

After the most recent hospital stay, I refused to continue with the medication. Most of the problems began to clear up within a few days. However, my rectal bleeding from colitis and internal hemorrhoids continued. In the meantime a friend told me that in the Tennessee Hills, where he was raised, urine enemas were used for similar problems. On July31,1988, I began using urine for daily enemas. By the end of the following week, the bleeding had stopped completely, and as of this date (September25, 1988), I have not passed a single drop of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment