Tuesday, February 7, 2012

尿疗 (1)

Healing diabetes, improving blood circulation, and much more with urine therapy (UT)

A testimonial from Rayna Knighton in New Zealand - September 1999

My friend Margaret's father had a bad case of diabetes and the blood circulation in one of his legs totally stopped. The doctors in England where he lived were going to amputate his leg. She went to England to see what was going on and refused to allow them to amputate, even when they told her he would die if it was not done. It was turning black and the gangrene was moving. Quite some time ago, I had told her about the wonderful healing properties of urine ingestion that my homeopathic doctor friend had told me about, as she was open to alternate health regimens. He had lent me some books on the subject to read and I was amazed, and will admit a little sceptical, but I passed the information on to her nonetheless.

She remembered what I'd told her, and she was desperate, so when she visited her father in the hospital she'd make him a cup of tea and dump a little of her own urine in it. Within a very short time the doctors were amazed to find that the circulation of blood has resumed in his leg, that it was returning to its normal colour and also that his uncontrolled diabetes was under control. (He still has to take his insulin, but the sugar level readings in his blood are reasonable and steady)

She stayed in England with her parents for two months and eventually brought them back to New Zealand where they moved to a house near where Margaret and her husband live. She visits every day and still makes her father his special cup of tea. She tells me he would be horrified if he knew about the extra ingredient in his tea, and that he was now gardening and generally feeling well. The doctors still can't figure out what happened. This is a man who was in bad health in general.

When I mentioned this to my homeopathic friend, he told me I had saved this man's life and that he probably would have died had they taken his leg. He was also surprised this was happening with his daughter's urine and not his own because women have different properties in their urine than men do. And that each of us has properties in our urine that are unique to every one of us, so he was surprised that this healing should be taking place with a woman's urine. Margaret is very close to her father and feels that that closeness has a bearing. The point of all this is that nothing has been changed in her father's treatment or condition except that he has a little extra something in his tea everyday. She and I are both convinced the "tea" has made the difference.

Margaret herself had been unwell for about 7 years. She'd had a car accident and as a result lots of trouble with her neck. She couldn't turn her neck enough to feel comfortable driving, so she stopped. She was also having continual infections and often on courses of antibiotics, which never seemed to knock out the infections. And in general she felt unwell. After she started her own urine therapy, she started feeling much better. No more infections, so no more antibiotics. Her neck is feeling better, so she's driving again. She has renewed energy and tells me she hasn't felt this good in seven years. She's also looking better than I have ever seen her look and is also using her urine as a skin lotion.

I have been drinking probably about 3 to 4 ounces every day in my morning tea for several months now. My Richard brings me a large cup of tea every morning with a little honey in it, and when he's not looking I dump a little extra something in it. (He also would be horrified if he knew what I was doing) Mid stream morning urine is the best because it has a higher concentration of good stuff in it than at any other time of the day. I also use a little on my face morning and nightime before I put the creams on my face. I apply some on my face, rub it in till it dries, and then rinse it off with warm water and as a result my face has plumpted up, the skin is softer and the lines very much minimised. I am almost 62 and my skin hasn't been this nice in years.

I recently ran into someone I hadn't seen in about three years last weekend who couldn't get over how good I looked. She said I looked even better now than when I had seen her three years earlier. My skin now has a glow to it that I can only attribute to this. My skin is firmer and the wrinkles have almost disappeared. My pores are smaller. Lots of expensive face creams have uric acid in it and we know where uric acid comes from. I have not had a depressed moment since I have been doing this. I have not gotten sick. I felt a sore throat coming on after we came home from our last trip away and were 31 hours in transit. After drinking my "morning tea" the next day at home, I felt the sore throat just going away. This afternoon I had an earache went to lie down, slept for an hour awoke refreshed and the earache was gone. I usually would take strong aspirin for this problem, which I've had before. All I did this time was sleep a little!

Last week I infected my finger very badly, I applied some cortisone cream and put a bandage on it. Four days later, I took off the bandage and the infection was still there. It had not improved one bit. I was frightened at the look of it and thought I'd try something different, so several times a day, I applied a little urine to my finger and watched the infection disappear in a very short time. I never did cover the finger with another bandage, but was careful to keep it clean and applied my urine often. It was an amazing healing that took place. I do the same with with mosquito bites and the unique little biting insects in NZ called sand flies, which you can go nuts with because those bites are terrible - and almost immediately the itch goes away.

A few months ago, I bought the book "Your Own Perfect Medicine" by Martha Christy (ISBN 0-9632091-1-6), the one my friend had lent me and found out lots of interesting and wonderful things about the antibodies, vitamins, minerals; the combination of which is totally unique to each of us.

According to Christy, there are anti-allergen antibodies in our urine that is manufactured by the body itself and when reintroduced back into the body, the allergic reactions stop. Urine compresses clear up skin conditions. Dreaded illnesses go. As you all probablyu know, it's a wonderful, informative book with diverse cases of miraculous healings.

I keep forgetting to use it on my hands. I read that the skin on hands becomes soft. I'll try to remember starting today. The book also emphasises that treatments will work better if people are diligent about eating properly and taking time to rest.

On page 179, it says: "Many lifetime users of urine therapy, such as the former prime minister of India, have commented that regular use of urine therapy noticeably assists in maintaining energy levels, reducing ageing, and in preventing illness."

There is also mention about how taking a little of our own urine to take away depression. I am so pleased that my moods are even now. I still get a little annoyed and tired and experience the emotions that normal people go through, but it doesn't seem to have a long negative and lasting impact on me anymore, which is wonderful. I feel peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment