Tuesday, February 7, 2012

尿疗 (7)

URINE THERAPY CURED PNEUMONIA BACK PAIN and MORE. November 2003.
I had pneumonia, went to the doctor who said, "If you feel worse, come into emergency and we will put you in hospital. He then sent me for x-rays.

He gave me a prescription for DOXYCYCLINE. I had extreme pain with every breath I took and took only 2 pills from my prescription because I was just getting sicker and sicker.

My daughter drove me to emergency the following morning, (in my housecoat) because I was so sick I was literally panting for air. My left lung felt like it weighed a ton and I could not sleep or lie down because of the accumulated fluid. I also had a lump *across* my lungs that looked like a piece of Garlic Sausage under the skin. When I touched this "sausage" it was all gooshy and squishy. My husband could see this clearly too as it was so large.

When I arrived in emergency I was told the emergency doctor was not in the hospital ( I live in a small town) and I would have to go to his office...I did. He insisted that if I took ZITHROMAX I would be better in three days. I took the prescription and was much worse.

I called the pharmacist and was told that ZITHROMAX would not be in my system more than 48 hours. I waited, and for the first time in my life I was very aware that people my age (62) died from this disease. I was really scared and had never ever been so sick in my life.

At the end of my 48 hours I went into the bathroom, gulped down my urine, and **immediately** I could take a half-lungful of air. This was at 10 a.m. I consumed every drop of (midstream) urine passed for the rest of the day.

By about 3 p.m. the same day, I showed the "garlic sausage" to my husband who said, "It looks like it is smaller." By 5 p.m. I could take a full lung full of air and the only discomfort I felt was the fluid in my lungs, but it was much less than it had been when I started UT that morning and the excruciating pain was gone.

The following day I continued to consume all that I passed. About 11:30 the following morning the "Garlic Sausage" was GONE! I could now sleep comfortably, it felt like all but one teeny little spot of fluid was gone from my lungs and I *knew* I was better! In only two days, I was weak, but I was healed!

About eight days after my first doctor visit and x-rays, the doctor's office called and said, "Libby they are very concerned about the amount of fluid that showed up on the X-rays and the doctor wants to see you right away. (This was a different doctor than the Emergency room doctor).

The doctor looked very shocked when he came in and I was sitting there with a big smile, breathing properly and obviously better. I told him about the ZITHROMAX and he said, "Yeah, that's Bill's favorite." I told him it didn't help and he was shaking his head in agreement with me. I asked him how long it normally takes to get rid of pneumonia and the amount of fluid I had and he said, "Oh, at least 6 weeks."

I then told him I had used UT and asked him if he had heard of it. He said, "Yes, I've heard of it." He would not though, give it credit for healing my condition. He wanted me to go for more X-rays. I said, "When my X-ray comes back clear, will you then give UT some credit.

He said, "Nope, it was the ZITHROMAX." I reminded him that I saw him shaking his head in agreement when I said it did not work and his response was, "I need you to go for X-rays right now," and that was the end of our visit. I was never called back for another check up.

And some side-effects to UT:

In December of last year I was rear-ended in a car accident, left with excruciating back pain and was put on a prescription for muscle relaxants. My favorite hobby in life is to dance but since the accident I could not even waltz. I couldn’t sweep my floors, vacuum, lift my great-grand children, or go shopping as pushing the cart made the pain unbearable.

On the fourth day after starting the UT my back pain was gone! I have not taken any medicine for it since then and on New Year’s eve I danced—even jived! I had no pain!

My yeast infection is gone.

Even though I thought my 22 pound weight loss was from the pneumonia, (and Christmas is over), I have only gained back four pounds.
"Thank you body, for creating such a wonderful healing modality!"
Libby Lervik. li12bby@island.net

No comments:

Post a Comment